Kathy teaches, motivates and inspires others to live Smarter by providing healthy recipes and healthy living tips specific to the gluten-free and wheat-free lifestyle.
Awards and Recognition
- Featured on the Dr. Oz Show
- Canada’s 2015 Fitness Presenter of the Year (along side her American Counterpart Jillian Michaels)
- Named one of Canadian Television’s Most Amazing People by CTV Ottawa
- Leading Women’s Award by the Canadian Government
- Featured on Global TV, CTV, CBC and in Time Visions
- Winner of Top Forty Under 40 Business Achievement Award, 2013
- Business Woman of the Year Nominee, 2013
- Keynote Speaker for the world’s largest Gluten-Free Expo
- Huffing Post’s “Top 50 Most Influential Social Media Tweeters”
Kathy Smart has been featured:
Share the Love!
Kathy Smart certainly lives up to her reputation as a triple threat in the health and wellness space.
She is a registered holistic nutritionist who wrote the best-selling cookbook Live The Smart Way – a Cordon Blue approved cookbook, as well as Canada’s 2015 Fitness Presenter of the Year (along side her American Counterpart Jillian Michaels).
Best known as North America’s Gluten-Free Expert, she is a popular speaker, health and fitness presenter and the go-to media expert in all things health and wellness.
She has been a guest on the Dr. Oz Show, CTV News, Breakfast TV, Global News, The Social, CH Morning Live, Canada AM and countless shows across North America. She was recently named one of the Top 50 Most Influential Social Media Tweeters according to the Huffington Post and is a Huffington Post writer.
She was recently awarded the Leading Women Award by the Canadian Government for raising health awareness across the country and was also named a 2015 Winner of the Top 40 Under 40 Business Achievement Award (Ottawa Business Journal).
Kathy has been featured around the world as the leading expert in Healthy Gluten-Free living and is a Chatelaine Magazine recipe developer.
In 2015, Kathy launched the much-anticipated Live The Smart Way Expo, her personally branded Canada-wide consumer Expo to a rousing success.
Active in the community, Kathy has also been a fitness trainer for Special Olympics Canada, and works as a healthy women’s body image advocate working with National Initiative for Eating Disorders and Hopewell Eating Disorder Clinic to bring more awareness regarding health beyond the scale.
Kathy has also worked with Developing World Connections teaching cooking classes and helping to build homes in rural Guatemala.
Connect with Kathy!
firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to say hello!